Friday, July 13, 2012

Scars, Flaws, & Reflection...

Personal reflection is a huge part of my personal journey. I take some time each and every day to look back at my life, enjoy the good times and learn from the bad. And unlike some people who choose to reflect, I am not bitter or upset. My life and all the people who have come and gone as well as all the experiences, good and bad have brought me to the place I am now. Sometimes it wasn't easy, but I like who I am, and I love the changes that continue to mold me into a better person. So for all of this I am thankful.  It's made me the person I am. I wouldn't be the me I am now without all the SCARS. So how could I be upset about that? I feel like I own each and every choice I have made. I make no apologies for who I am. Now don't get it twisted...I have an innate ability to apologize when necessary, but I do not and will not apologize for the person you see before you. I am who I am and that is OK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment