Wednesday, December 18, 2013

2014 Bucket List

I never make New Year's Resolutions. I do however make a list of things I would like to accomplish or change about myself and my life. I try really hard in my life to better myself and to always learn and grow. So here is what my 2014 Bucket List contains so far:

1. No call in at work for the year.

2. I really want to turn blogging into a daily occurrence. So I plan to start using this blog to share the everyday musings and commentary I have on life.-Lucky you! LOL

3. Weekly manicures done by ME!

4. Every 3-4 months I would like to do individual girls nights with Both my SILs, my mommy, Steph.

5. Weekly bestie days with Julie.

6. Visit somewhere I've never been every 3-4 months.

7. Read a new book every month.

8. Learn at least 3 new skills ie sewing, painting etc.

9. Work 1 extra shift/month.

10 Do at least 1 conceptual photoshoot/month.

No comments:

Post a Comment