Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Music's Debut Here On "Rants..."

Well HELLO There My Friends!

I bet you thought I had dropped off of the face of the blogosphere. I have some really good reasons for my absence here on my beloved blog. There has been an abundance of life changing things happening over the last month. But never fear...Juli is here!!! LOL

So, the inspiration for this blog comes from a big part of  my life that has yet to make an appearance on "Rants Of The EveryDay Super Hero..." For some unknown reason MUSIC has yet to come up in topic here. But alas, that changes today. Music is not something I talk about alot, but it is a big part of me. It is a very personal and even spiritual thing for me. But whenever anything is going on in my life, good or bad I have always turned to music. And this time in my life is no exception.I love love love music. It is like therapy to my life!

Here is the song that still helps me get through anything...


 This song touches my soul. It is the new anthem for my life...


And one more just for kicks! This amazing song speaks to the new beginning I am forging in my life!





This post is my preface to my next blog topic, so stay tuned for "Choice Chance Change!"






No comments:

Post a Comment