Friday, May 11, 2012

Yup, It's OK...# 9

1. To think that Shamrock Shakes and Frozen Strawberry Lemonade from McDonald's are almost orgasmic.

2. To be slightly embarrassed to tell new people I meet how much reality TV I actually watch. And that I love all the drama on the shows!

3. To wonder why so many people think its cool to wear sunglasses at night. What's up wit that?!

4. To be obsessed with Instagram and Anything "As Seen On TV!"

5. To looooove booze, shoes, and tattoos!

6. To have a BFF that is under 20 years old!!! There is nothing more pure than the love of a child.

7. To eat Ice Cream for B-Fast. My G-Pa always said "Life is short...Eat dessert first!" I think that counts for B-Fast too!

8. To think Starbucks is a food group!

9. To enjoy tanning, but draw the line at people who look less tan and more like they were rolled in Doritos...

10. To forgive, but never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment