Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Is It A Struggle?


Most people have an inner struggle going on with the person they used to be (Ur Past), the person they are currently (Ur Present), and the person they want to become (Ur Future). I myself choose not to think of this journey we call LIFE as a struggle. I am who I am before, now, and in the future. And that is OK with me. I have forgiven myself for the mistakes I've made in the past and I have learned from every experience I've had. I accept the person I am currently and embrace it for all that it is. I look forward to all the experiences I will continue to have and the person I will choose to be in the future.  I am also attempting to live my life with an open mind and an open heart. I want to fully live and experience everything life has to offer me. Sooo many people live life with regrets, guilt, and fear. I no longer want to be that person. I start every day trying to push myself outside my comfort zone and put myself out there. This is no easy task for me. But I'm trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment