Sunday, October 30, 2011

25 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me...

 1. I shower in the dark...Every day!

2. Peanut butter and Oreos are my comfort food.            

3. I was a swimmer in HS!-Well you prolly knew that...But I am afraid of the water, Not pool water, but water where you can't see the bottom ie lakes, rivers, the ocean!-LOL

4. I should have majored in English in college. Apparently I'm gifted in that area (Says a very important test) but I dislike it very much.

5. I almost quit nursing school my freshman year!-Thank God I didn't!

6. Sometimes, when I am really stressed out, I like to sit in my walk-in closet...In the dark.      

7. I have curly hair!-Ok you knew that too...But I hid it until I was a junior in HS and I have no idea why!-LOL

8. I have been afraid of the Halloween movies since I was six...But every time they are on TV or a new one comes out, I HAVE to watch it.

9. I have multiple tattoos!-Alot of people don't know that about me cuz I hide them...for no apparent reason...Other than I can!!!-LOL

10. I have a 1/2 sister somewhere out there in the world, that I have never met...

11. I've never been arrested. But one time a cop put in me handcuffs to scare me!-And oh man did it ever!!!

12. I am scared  to death of going to jail! Not that I ever break the law (At least not a law big enough to warrant jail time), but jus the thought or threat of being hauled in to the BIG HOUSE makes me want to be a law abiding citizen and never ever break ANY laws...EVER!

13. I'm spoiled in my relationship. I expect to get tucked in every time I go to sleep...And sometimes for fun I get un-tucked jus so I can get tucked in again!                        

14. I am OBSESSED w/ gangsta culture...ie Gangs, The Hood, Rap Music etc.

15. I had braces in HS...Obviously right?! Well I loved every minute they were on my teeth and I was very sad to see them go!

16. I absolutely LOVE babies/kids. Although I am undecided whether I want to have any of my own.
  
17. I dream of the day I can go back to college and get a degree in something totally useless...Just for fun!

18. I love to eat, but hate to cook.

19. I have always thought I could share my nursing skills by helping others in a 3rd world country.

20. I am slightly obsessed with ducks, and anything with stripes!!!

21. I have a big red mark on the back of my right arm. It looks like a giant bruise. People never believe me when I tell them it's a burn scar from when I was 2.

22. I'm a secret gear head. I LOVE cars!!!-I could totally become a mechanic!

23. I will knock you down in order to get home to watch One Tree Hill!!!

24. I'm a major BITCH when I'm tired.

25. I worry about money all the time...Even when I have plenty of it. So, because of this irrational worry, I MUST always put at least one thing back before I check out at the store... 

No comments:

Post a Comment