Friday, December 2, 2011

15 More Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me...

Oh I am such a bad girl. I have been neglecting my poor blog...Well I decided my list of quirky things you may not know about me required more than 25 on the list! So here is 15 more...



1. I am obsessed with all horror movies, no matter how low budget they are or how bad the plot is, I must watch them!
 
2. I can watch reruns of Roseanne over and over...AND OVER!!! 

3. I LOATHE people who don't pull up close enough to the car in front of them at a stop light...And I  BITCH about it every time I see it!

4. Pumpkins are my fav. thing about Fall. They may even be on my "Top 5 Fav. Things In Life" list!!!

5. I hate clutter, so I MUST pick up every day before I go to bed...No matter what time it is!

6. Fast food places have a vendetta against me. No matter what fast food restaurant it is or what town I am in, they ALWAYS mess up my order, but never the orders of the people I am with...

7. Big places with lots of people give me major anxiety! So I hate Concerts, Fairs, and Sporting Events etc.

8. I hate bugs and being hot, so summer is torture for me. I love to see it rough the window of my air conditioned home though!

9. Sometimes I can take a long car ride in complete silence.

10. When I really love a song I play it over and over and over...I sometimes end up getting sick of it and hating it. Even though I know this about my self, I still do it all the time.

11. I am left handed.

12. I cry often at shows...Even when I've seen them 1000 times and I know what happens in the end. When they cry I do too.

13. I put ketchup on my green beans cuz my mom told me when I was little that they were green french fries.-And yes I STILL do it!

14. I'm a people watcher. I could jus sit in a public place for hours and watch people...It entertains me!

15. I have an obsession with puppets!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment