Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What's Plaguing Me-Update

This terrible respiratory issue I've been having came to a head last night while I was at work. Thank goodness I work in the ER. But I am the worst patient ever. I don't like hospitals or doctors when I have to be the one in the gown that opens in the back. But my breathing got so bad that I had no choice. I decided 6 weeks of shortness of breath was enough. The good thing about getting checked out in the ER you work in is I got to hand pick my nurse and PA. So I was immediately more at ease knowing I got to choose them. I had a breathing treatment and a chest x-ray. The x-ray was clear thank goodness. And the breathing treatment made me breathe a lot better. But there was still no answer as to what us causing this. I'm hoping its just a reaction to some allergen. I am now doing different nebs at home and taking an allergy medicine. Here's hoping it gets better soon, cuz I got a carribean cruise to go on in 2 weeks. But as you can see in the picture my oxygen saturation is running quite low. FML



No comments:

Post a Comment