Monday, January 25, 2016

What's Plaguing Me-The Conclusion

I am FINALLY back to being me! Thank the Lord. Can you believe that I had been having an allergic reaction to my beloved cat Shadow. Let me explain...I adopted shadow about a year ago from a friend that needed a good home for her. I instantly fell in love with this cat. She is the sweetest girl ever. But in my old apartment she never cane in my bedroom or slept with me. Well when I moved, she wanted to be in my bed and near me, all the time. She was literally not happy unless she was laying on me or right by my face. I started having all these crazy symptoms that I brushed off as the common cold. Well, the symptoms as I blogged previously, just kept getting worse. I ignored the symptoms so long, that it turned into terrible bronchospasms with an asthma attack type response.

I am glad to report, that after about 5 days on the 2 different allergy meds, Benadryl and Pepcid round the clock, I am cured! Woot! Woot! But poor shadow has been banned from sleeping with "mama" anymore. And she is kinda distraught about it. Poor baby...





No comments:

Post a Comment