Thursday, September 15, 2011

Change...

 I have always feared change in my life. But as I continue to grow as a person I realize the only way to evolve is to embrace change. There have been many times I haven't made a change for fear of failure, looking silly or any number of other reasons. I can look back now and see the error in living my life that way. And up until recently I have continued to be afraid. NOT ANYMORE!

So as I stand at a crossroads I have a new found strength. I feel very powerful and strong and can now actually embrace change and the uncertainty of the future. But I could never have made these realizations without a few select vital people in my world.
As I write this I am sooo thankful to have such amazing people in my life that stick by me and love me enough to allow me to make mistakes (sometimes the sames ones over and over) and still love and support me. I am so lucky to have kindred spirits with me on my journey. I hope these people know who they are and that I am forever changed because of their unconditional love and support. I am truly blessed in my life.

In the words of Dr. Seuss-
"You have brains in your head, You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."

No comments:

Post a Comment