Sunday, September 18, 2011

Don't Bother Me...I'm Pinning!


Apparently Pinterest is not new, I guess it was launched in March of 2010. But it is definitely new to me! And it’s official, I’m a full-on Pinterest addict. I check it as much as Facebook, which by the way I have been an addict of since...Oh I don't know...College! But man oh man it is sooo fun!!!

Pinterest, for those who have not yet had the opportunity to take a big ol' bite of the poison apple, is kind of like a giant virtual pin board. And you can save or "PIN" anything you find on the Internet. It even has an easy access "Pin It" button you can add to the toolbar, how freakin' cool is that?! 

And one of the dopest part is you can share your virtual pin board with everyone else as well as let your Facebook or Twitter as the case may be (I don't Twitter so I wouldn't know about that addiction...YET). You can check out what everyone else has been pinning and "Re-Pin" any of it that trips your trigger onto your own boards. You can add a note or comment, and tag a friend if that's what ur into, and Pinterest automatically links your pin back to the web site you saved it from…Can you say GENIUS! I wish I would've thought of this, then I'd be rich-LOL!!!

I’ve been drooling over many DIY crafts that I hope to try soon and much much more!!! If you haven’t already, you should totally sign up for your free account and start your own pinning addiction. But be careful, It will take hold of you kinda like ummm (insert highly addictive substance here) Just in case you are interested, you can follow my pins at http://pinterest.com/supernurse4life/pins/

The only "Booooo" thing about this awesome time waster is that you have to be "invited" to join Pinterest, so if you are interested in wasting  hours and hours of your time while pinning images of things you would love to do, but never will, because you spend all your time on Pinterest and don’t have time for anything else...if that sounds like heaven on Earth to you, let me know and I’ll hook you up with an invite into the world of my new drug called Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting and could definitely be addictive. May I have an invite?

    ReplyDelete