Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WordLess Wednesdays-The Tuesday Preface To My First Attempt!

 On Wednesdays all over the internet, bloggers post a photograph or series of photographs with no words to explain it on their blog. Hence the ‘Wordless’ title. The idea is that the photo itself says so much that it doesn’t need any description. So tomorrow will be my "First Attempt..." 

The images I post WILL speak for themselves!!! But I need to say a few words before hand about the two amazing men in my post. They deserve at least a few words. This WordLess Wednesday is dedicated to the most wonderful heros I know...My brothers! They save lives at work...Jus like me. If you have to wear a bulletproof vest or run into burning buildings on a daily basis, then you qualify as a non cape wearing super hero in my book!!! So, all I can say is being an "EveryDay SuperHero" runs in our family...It's in our blood!

I love you guys and I am humbled daily by the selfless acts you perform at your jobs. You don't even think twice about walking into a multitude of dangerous situations in order to help others and/or save lives. I am in awe of you. I save lives, but you guys endanger you own to save another!!! Now that's a true "EveryDay SuperHero!!!" And this blog would not be complete without a huge SHOUT OUT to them!!! So be on the lookout tomorrow for a few shots of them in their "EveryDay SuperHero" Uniforms...

*****No Capes Needed!*****

No comments:

Post a Comment